We want you to enjoy your gaming…
Our Commitment to Responsible Gambling
At FUZEBET.com we are committed to high ethical standards which are reflected in our pro-active policy of social responsibility. The policy of Responsible Gambling is effective for all of the online services we offer. At FUZEBET.com we encourage all of our players to gamble in a responsible and rational manner.
However, there is a vulnerable minority that should be taken care of. For that reason promoting responsible gambling is one of our main goals.
We encourage responsible gambling practices, to eliminate all possible dangers of gambling and prevent underage gambling at our online casino. FUZEBET.com has taken rigorous measures to meet all the international requirements of responsible gambling. We place the customer at the centre of all our business activities and have created a caring, responsible gambling environment. We have developed a code of conduct for responsible gambling that addresses issues of problem and underage gambling.
FUZEBET.com takes an innovative approach to promote responsible gambling, which includes complex staff training programs, self-exclusion functionality features, written procedures for recognising problem gamblers, customer education and awareness programmes.
UNDERAGE GAMBLING AT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED- YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO BECOME A FUZEBET PLAYER. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PLAYERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
How to Identify if You Have a Gambling Problem?
Being responsible about gambling presupposes knowing whether to play, how to play, and how much money and time to spend on games. A compulsive gambler is a person whose approach to gambling can be classified as an addiction and whose gambling has caused growing and continuing problems in their life.
People who gamble responsibly decide in advance, how much money they will spend, how often they will gamble and, most importantly, they know when to stop. Responsible gambling should be enjoyable and result in no harm to any player. Responsible gamblers stick to these rules:
- Gamble for fun and entertainment, but not to earn money.
- Know that you are unlikely to win in the long run.
- Never try to win back losses.
- Never borrow money to gamble.
- Never let gambling affect your life in any way.
If any of these rules is broken, a player is likely to become a gambling addict. Symptoms of a problem gambler include:
- Inability to stop gambling,
- Vowing to abstain
- Increasing financial, work, or relationship difficulties as a result of gambling
- Spending more money and time on gambling than can be afforded
- Losing interest in daily activities and hobbies
- Permanent thinking or talking about gambling
- Gambling until all their money is lost
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement
- Feeling anxious, guilty, worried, or irritated