When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site. This includes information entered into our partner sites that use registration widgets.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and not stored on our servers.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user makes a deposit to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
You will not be able to login to the application or use the majority of our services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- A: NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- B: Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- C: Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- D: Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance
- E: if one is used, Honor opt-out/un-subscribe requests quickly
- F: Allow users to un-subscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- G: If at any time you would like to un-subscribe from receiving future emails, you can Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
To better understand our traffic we use Google Analytics and have activated advanced Google Analytics features which allows us to collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature You are free to opt out of this feature by following instructions here.
We are a casino investment business and we regularly partner with start up casino operations under the GamblingTec.com brand. In some cases, where a brand has been a success, we may move that brand to its own stand alone licensed structure. In cases like this, you will be informed of the transition.